Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tackle Vine, How To Facebook 'Fight' Twitter

CALIFORNIA - Step Twitter to launch a video sharing service heats 'war' with Facebook. Latest, Vine users are not allowed to 'find people' on social networking site made ​​by Mark Zuckerberg. 

Application vine - courtesy of Twitter - it allows users to share videos lasted six seconds to Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately, the user does not 'find people' with applications Vine on Facebook and displays the message, "Vine is not Authorised to make this Facebook request." Similarly, reported by Digital Spy, Saturday (01/26/2013).

Meanwhile, both the Twitter and Facebook has not commented on the case. Both the social network has been involved in the fighting since Facebook bought Instagram USD730 million last year.

The report states that Twitter first made ​​an offer of USD525 million before Facebook came and sealed the deal with Instagram.

As a result, Twitter also limit Instagram images presented on the microblogging service. Not to be outdone by the action of the service's 140-character, Instagram decided to stop integration into Twitter Card, so the picture's post does not come back on Twitter.

move it into the most aggressive action, but not long ago Twitter responded by releasing a photo filter 'style Instagram' for its mobile applications.

4 komentar:

Mobile App Developers Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Water Park in Delhi NCR said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Pool Party in Gurgaon said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Launch Business in Delhi said...

Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!